At Haven Yoga, we offer a meditation course that includes 6 meditation classes spread over 6 weeks. Each session has a specific focus that improves the wellness of your mind, body and spirit. At an hour-long, the 10-person, weekly classes allow for one-on-one coaching and are designed for people of all abilities. The group sessions allow a community to form as the spiritual support from others develops connections from a shared space of peace.
Complete Our 6 Week Meditation Course
The uniquely ‘Haven Yoga’ course has been crafted by our level-two certified meditation teacher and reiki practitioner, Jane Toohey. You will receive guidance and support throughout the course from an experienced teacher who is passionate about our intrinsic ability to heal ourselves through yoga and meditation. Our new studio has a newly built deck under the moonlight which creates a beautiful environment for calm meditation sessions.
- Wednesday 13th October Session 1: Introduction to meditation
- Wednesday 20th October Session 2: Dealing with stress
- Wednesday 27th October Session 3: Mindfulness, staying conscious in the present moment
- Wednesday 10th November Session 4: Compassion based meditation
- Wednesday 17th November Session 5: Kundalini and meditation
- Wednesday 24th November Session 6: Meditation every day
What Are The Benefits?
The benefits of mindfulness and meditation are endless and this course provides participants with the tools to increase their sense of self-worth and internal peace. As well as improving the connection of the body and mind, the sessions focus on developing a deep understanding of compassion and an ability to be present in our busy lives. By engaging in meditation that increases focus, productivity and general health & wellbeing you will see a change in your culture, relationships and overall sense of peace in everyday life.